ABOUT MAKARA QUEEN
We invite you to embark on a journey and discover the origins of Myanmar culture and its charming traditions aboard the Makara Queen. The Makara Queen provides a series of portraits of local scenery, including dense jungle-clad riverbanks, grand gorges and endless rice paddies. You’ll also get intimate glimpses of traditional rural life played out along the riverbank, plus the occasional glimpse of a saffron-clad monk.
Enjoy your voyage aboard the Makara and unwind in one of our 22 luxurious rooms. Every room on the Makara has a private balcony and floor-to ceiling windows, perfect for taking in the scenery of the magnificent Ayeyarwady River.
The stretch between Mandalay and Bagan is rich in cultural and historical treasures, including several former royal capitals. The destinations we visit on our journey provide a deeper understanding of this fascinating country.
OFFERS & RATES
- Daily group shore excursion as mentioned in the program
- Entrance fee
- Transportation Program as mentioned in the program, tranfser to/from the meeting point/ship (if applicable)
- English Speaking Tour Guide Services.
- Taxes, fuels, local anchorages
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as mentioned in the program)
- Drinking water in cabin and during excursion
- Exclusive entertainment including knowledge of culture and ways of lives(e.g.,puppet show, Historical Film etc..,)
- Tranfser from Hotel to Jetty, to the ship
- Laundry services
- Drinks (soft drinks, beer, wine, spirits etc..,)
- Travel Insurance for health, accident and baggages
AMENITIES & FACILITIES
- Swimming Pool
- Cooking Classes
- 24-Reception and Security
- Money Changer
- Sun Deck
- Life Jackets
Yangon Head Office Address
No.199 (2 nd floor), Botahtaung Pagoda Road (Middle Block), Pazuntaung Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Bagan / Nyaung U Branch Office Address
Lanmadaw 2 Road ( Beside of Eden Motel-3 )Myoma Kwet Thit Ward ( No 3 Block ) Nyaung U, Mandalay.
(Near Nyaung U Market / Mani Sithu Market )
Tel : +95-9-761 690 802
Website : www.ytt-international.com, www.myanmartourismytt.com